Linda Rost’s Better Bookkeepers opened its doors in 1999.
In the years of providing professional bookkeeping services since then, we’ve found that every client who comes to us already knows two things about bookkeeping:
- Accurate, timely bookkeeping is absolutely vital to proper accounting.
- Proper accounting is as vital to running your business as having an accurate gas gauge is to driving your car: In both cases you won’t get far without it.
However, the same clients had some other things that they were also sure of:
- Bookkeeping is not a profit center, so it tends to have a relatively low priority.
- Most business owners find that bookkeeping is about as interesting as a trip to the dentist: It may be vital, but it sure isn’t something you look forward to.
Bookkeeping is our specialty and we take pride in it. That’s good for you.
Here’s a secret: We actually enjoy bookkeeping. And because we enjoy it, we do it well as a matter of personal and professional pride.
What that means for you is:
- Your books will be accurate and easy to understand.
- Your books will always be done in a timely manner.
- We’ll help you to streamline your paperwork so you can make better use of your time and ours. This will make your life easier and save money.
- Your CPA’s job will be easier and in most cases will take less time and cost less.
Check us out.
If you’ve come to this site, you’re already convinced of the need for bookkeeping. The next step is for you to see if we’re the bookkeepers for you. Call to schedule an appointment. We’ll help you determine exactly what bookkeeping services your business needs and we’ll create an effective program that works for you.
To schedule a FREE bookkeeping consultation, contact us online or call 408 219-4044 .